[vpnc-announce] [vpnc-devel] vpnc 0.3.3 released (fixing 64bit
problems, adding Split-Net support)
massar at unix-ag.uni-kl.de
Sat May 14 12:48:56 CEST 2005
version 0.3.3 of vpnc should fix problems on 64bit arches
(included in svn for a while) and add support for split-net
Please note that searching of configfiles has been changed.
The "Config Script" parameter has been removed and replaced by
a "Script" parameter. The included vpnc-script should work all
supported platforms, not only linux like the old vpnc-connect.
* vpnc-0.3.3.tar.gz Sat May 14 12:23:27 CEST 2005
- ignore \r in config files
- (hopefuly) fixed 64bit bugs (Nicolas Boichat and Zach Brown)
- added support for "Split-Net" Routing
- introduced vpnc-script and removed vpnc-connect
- always search for configfiles in /etc/vpnc/ expect
if the filename contains at least one "/"
- only read /etc/vpnc/default.conf and /etc/vpnc.conf
if no other configfiles are provided
- various other fixes contributed by Anton Altaparmakov,
Randy Chou, "krabat", Andre Vanha and Nikolay Sturm
More information about the vpnc-announce