[vpnc-devel] Pending patches
borneo.antonio at gmail.com
Sat Mar 21 11:49:40 CET 2009
there is a set of patches that are pending since January. Listed below.
Most of them are for Nortel branch but some applies also to Cisco main branch.
Is there any specific reason to delay committing them, or is just a
too busy working period?
1) Don't dump server IP with --debug 3. For Nortel and Cisco.
2) Send packet twice. For Nortel and Cisco.
Very useful for me, but received no feedback, nor on Nortel, nor
on Cisco side.
Does someone else get improved connection with it?
3) Nortel support for "split tunnel" form Stefan Seyfried
4) Nortel support for several authentication modes
5) Bug fix in Nortel branch, form Stefan Seyfried
More information about the vpnc-devel