[vpnc-devel] vpnc: Restore previous DNS settings when disconnected?

Thomas Bettler bettlert at student.ethz.ch
Wed May 4 23:53:44 CEST 2005

This looks as Ubuntu is doing something the wrong way. The only question is:
Which part is behaving wrong?
A. Is everything correct with resolvconf(8)?

B. Might there be an bug in the vpnc scripts they provide?
-> If yes,
 C. which one? Do I have the same bug in mine config scripts?
(Though not occurring, since my gentoo box is without resolvconf(8))

To analyze theese question I propose the following steps:

1. Please try to connect with the patched scripts I attached in a former mail
and report what's going on...

We'll look for further steps later on... *busy right now, thinking*

Greetings
Thomas