[vpnc-devel] vpnc: Restore previous DNS settings when disconnected?

Thomas Bettler bettlert at student.ethz.ch
Thu May 5 00:57:29 CEST 2005

Hm, maybe there was something misconfigured with resolvconf package (or
dependencies). Don't know what...

One question I have though:

If resolvconf is not included, is there native support for debian packages?
Is vpnc natively installed or did you get it as debian package, too?

Fine if it works. Enjoy it.